The secure, extensible technology architecture for business
Building upon our Advanced IT Service Package, vXarch is a constantly evolving system of technology components, policies, processes and services aimed at providing appropriate and necessary cybersecurity protections.
Threats to your business are constantly evolving as are the technologies and best practices to defend your business. We realized it was impossible to develop a single solution that could remain static yet protect for years in the future. As such, vXarch is built as a dynamic set of protections that evolve over time. In order to maintain a sense of understanding as things change, all of our solutions are versioned with the year and quarter in which they were developed. As needs change, you will be updated to the newer version of vXarch as appropriate and required to protect your business.
The components in the chart below are for illustrative purposes and reflect our 2022.03 version of vXarch.
Advanced IT Services Package
vXarch Tier I
vXarch Tier II
IT Management and Support
Next Gen Protections
Encryption, Patching, Backup, Disaster Recovery
Network Detection and Response
Log Retention, SIEM, SOC
Vulnerability Scanning and Remediations
Cloud Connectors to SIEM
End-User Password Management
Advanced IT Service Package
Layer 01 (Base)
- Assigned vCIO
- 24x7 Support Team
- Unlimited Support Included
- Project Team as needed (billed seperatley)
- Technology Management and Monitoring
- Employee Awareness Training
- Email Simulated Phish Testing
- Compliance Assistance*(HIPAA, ISO, 27001, etc)
- Next-Generation Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Crypto Protections
- Automation systems for monitoring, management and Windows patching
- Network management tools
- Employee knowledge management tools
- Email Encryption and Protection
- Mobile Device Management
- Device Managed Encryption
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Next Generation Firewall/VPN
- Multi-Factor Authentication and SSO Solution
Q: What if I don't have the Advanced IT Service Package today?
A: The Advanced IT Service Package is the required foundation for vXarch. We will customize an Advanced Package for you and include it in the overall vXarch solution.
vXarch Tier I
- Third-party Cybersecurity experts working with the DLC Team
- Their oversight allows for an independent cybersecurity perspective while DLC focuses on core IT
- Routine Vulnerability scanning and remediation
- On Demand and Scheduled Compliance Reporting
- Log Retention
- Real-time awareness of anomalies and events
- Network Detection and Response (scans network traffic in real-time to anomalies)
- Reporting and Change Detection Solution
- Log Management and Retention
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to Third-Party Security Operations Center (SOC)
- SOC alerts to DLC team in real-time
- Vulnerability Scanning solution
- Password Management solution for ALL employees (eliminates insecure, reused and poorly documented passwords)
Q: Why are the Tiers of vXarch versioned?
A: The Cybersecurity landscape changes very rapidly. As such, what is appropriate today may not be tomorrow. Our solutions are versioned to track which solutions set our customers are using, and assist us in keeping them current.
vXarch Tier II
- A second Third-party Cybersecurity team is added (working with DLC and the primary cyber team) focused on policing the processes that run on your systems
- This additional team focuses on endpoint processes, ensuring that only specific and expected processes and actions take place on your systems at all times.
- The team also continually modifies and improves the configuration as needed to support new allowed processes brought on by software updates, upgrades and other environmental changes.
- Process Ringfencing solution
- Ringfencing: Only allows each process or program to do what it is should
- Application Control: Restricts which applications, programs and scripts can run on a given device