Executive Technology Management
Allow DLC Technology to become
your Virtual Chief Information Officer.
The Virtual CIO role is key to our delivery of technology management excellence. This role becomes a part of your management team to maintain alignment of your business goals and technology delivery.
Typical Virtual CIO Responsibilities
The Virtual CIO role is very dynamic; adjusting as your needs require. It is the core of the Advanced IT Managed Service coordinating all aspects of technology including your team, DLC Technology's team, and third-party vendors.
Conducts Periodic Business Reviews
- Ensure technology will continue to support business initiatives
- Analyze/evaluate workflow
- Anticipate expenditures
- Identify risks
Provides Ongoing Management Assistance
- Annual budgeting input
- Vendor Invoice/Bill reviews
- Vendor contract management and negotiation support
- Comprehensive vendor management
Delivers Technology Advisory Services
- Emerging technologies
- Product evaluations
- Workflow analysis
- Solutions design and architecture
- Cost/Benefit analysis