Data Center Services
Colocation and Hosting
Your critical servers deserve a Safe and Secure home
Have you made the move to a fully remote staff, and downsized or eliminated your office?
Are your critical servers sitting on carpet in a hot room covered in dust?
Now is the time to move your critical infrastructure to a world-class data center with direct access to leading carriers and cloud services.
DLC has partnered with Netrality Data Centers
DLC partnered with Netrality to ensure our customers receive the best world-class experience. Netrality provides a mix of colocation, powered shell, and wholesale solutions driven by fiber-dense, network-rich interconnection environments. Netrality’s facilities have a redundant architecture, best-in-class security, and access to multiple carriers and cloud providers all in the same location.
For customers with hybrid infrastructures, leveraging both customer-owned servers and cloud infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud, direct connections from the colocation facility and a robust ecosystem of cloud providers are available to increase the performance and reliability of those connections.
DLC Technology is proud to partner with Netrality assisting companies in the region with the migration and management of their servers and infrastructure in collocated data centers.
How DLC does Colocation
- Fully managed approach to data center colocation
- All equipment needed: firewalls, switches, servers, storage, etc. are provided as part of the fixed monthly fee
- Comprehensive migration included to move from your current hardware
- All fiber based connectivity
- No cost analysis of the most appropriate provider for Internet access and other circuits
- Connectivity to almost all carriers is already in the building making provisioning fast and lower cost
- Redundant carrier diverse connectivity available
- Direct integration into cloud providers and SDWAN solutions available
- DLC staff not only migrates and implements, but provides all ongoing support as needed
- DLC's team has 24x7 access to the data center itself
- Remote monitoring and management tools included as part of support package