DLC Technology Solutions has over 20 years experience in working with and supporting customers in a consultative capacity. At all times acting in high ethical regard is critical to earning the respect of our clients as well as our conscience. DLC has become a member of the Apple Consultant Network and other organizations. Such membership requires adherence to a strict code of ethics that mirrors DLC’s standards of behavior and operating process. DLC has created its own code of ethics which act as guiding principals in business. The code is provided below.
DLC Technology Solutions, Inc. Code of Ethics
- In all circumstances, use fair dealing, good judgment and common sense towards clients, colleagues, employees, and the general public.
- Prior to commencement of the services to be performed DLC will make the client fully aware of the fee structure and all associated/projected costs.
- Adhere to generally accepted standards of truth, honesty and good taste at all times.
- Complete all services for a client in a professional and timely manner.
- Avoid misrepresenting skills or experience.
- Divulge all relationships between DLC and vendor partners.
- Abide by all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws with regard to the operation of business.
- Safeguard any confidential information (including financial or protected healthcare information) or documents entrusted and not divulge said confidential information without consent.
- Honor intellectual property rights by only using, installing, or supporting fully licensed software.
- Comply with clients’ established business practices, including those policies relating to gifts and gratuities to client employees.
Strive to avoid improprieties, as well as the appearance of improprieties.
- Maintain independence during all selection and evaluation processes by fairly and independently considering all available options and/or vendors regardless of personal or corporate relationships.
- Always show respect for clients, consultants, and competitors.
- Offer equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, religion, color, sex, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or national origin.