Working at DLC
It isn't about Technology. It's about People.
The primary mission of DLC is to help business owners build, grow and refine their business through the use of technology.
Having the right team is critical to our success. DLC makes strong investments in our greatest asset - our staff - to ensure that we create a superior product for our clients and at the same time, an excellent working environment. At DLC you'll find a strong team based approach to solving issues and getting the job done. Growth and learning is encouraged. Collaboration is key.
Are you the right match for our team? If so, please review the open positions and, when you are ready, submit your resume and cover letter below. We look forward to meeting you.
Current Open Positions
We are seeking a seasoned consultant to join our support team.
Title: Network Consultant
The Network Consultant is a leading member of our team, taking responsibility for the network architecture, implementation and future planning for our premiere customers. This position is focused on preventing problems by forecasting customer need and developing and implementing solutions that are in production before the customer needs exist. In addition, this position is a senior technologist solving problems quickly and efficiently utilizing their own expertise integrating the knowledge of other team members as needed.
The Network Consultant works with customers to understand current and future business needs and assemble a system of technology solutions using industry best practices to be implemented. The Consultant works with the customer’s account manager or Virtual CIO to aligns these solutions with the vision and strategy established for the customer and develop budgetary estimates and forecasted timelines.
The Network Consultant also performs periodic technology reviews at assigned customers to ensure alignment of technology to business need, as well as alignment with Information Technology and Cybersecurity best practices.
The Network Consultant is expected to have expert level knowledge of a variety of technologies and systems including end-user computing, line of business applications, server administration, firewalls, cloud platforms (such as Azure and AWS), and VoIP platforms. In addition the Consultant will perform various project management tasks as needed, representing the company in various project and support related endeavors.
The Network Consultant will also perform the implementation of the recommended solutions once approved by the client, either independently or as the leader of an implementation team. These implementations can include Office365 migrations, VMWare server builds, Windows server implementations, AD/AAD implementations/customizations, Group Policy design/modifications, LAN, WAN and MAN based Firewall, switch, wireless implementations and more.
This position also acts as an escalation point, providing senior level technical support as needed to our primary support team for complex issues and root cause analysis.
This position works out of our Marlton NJ office with some ability for work from home on a customized rotating schedule, however travel to various customer sites will also be required (local car travel only). This is a full time position. Weekly on call rotation is also required.
Minimum Required Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field; or equivalent work experience
- At least two active technical certifications
- 10 years of related technical experience, 5 years customer service experience in a Managed Service Provider or multi-site/multi-company IT environment
- Valid drivers license and functional/presentable vehicle required (mileage reimbursement provided)
Additional Skills Required:
- Proven experience in server administration, design and/or implementation
- Extensive expertise in core networking (LAN infrastructures), Wide Area Networking, internet connectivity, virtual private networks, firewall technology, and wireless infrastructures.
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and techniques
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software and equipment
- Knowledge of best practices and compliance frameworks such as NIST 800-171, ISO27001
- Documented consulting and systems design experience
- Superlative problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Superlative interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of project details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Ability to flex knowledge to apply to both small businesses (10-200 employees) as well as larger enterprises (200-2000 employees)
- End-user training experience
About our Benefits
Our employees are our greatest and most valuable asset. As such, we endeavor to provide world class benefits and flexibility, including:
- Medical Insurance with employee deductible funded by company via HRA
- 401k with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Additional Insurances (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Hospital Confinement, etc)
- Direct Deposit
- Discount Programs
- Paid Time Off plans (vacation, sick and holiday)
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Expense/Mileage Reimbursement
- Annual Development and Training
- Business Casual Work Environment (with casual Fridays)
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities (hybrid)
We offer a generous compensation package to all qualified candidates. Please include salary requirements and availability in your application submission.